Sponsorship Opportunities with the Canary Challenge
The Canary Challenge presents a number of different sponsorship activation opportunities to associate your company’s brand with its support of the Stanford Cancer Institute.
The event itself is marketed as a premium ride experience with a focus on three attractive target audiences:
- Cycling enthusiasts who participate and closely follow cycling as a sport
- Stanford University and Hospital communities who support innovation in cancer research and care
- Local mid-Peninsula business communities and households
The Canary Challenge uniquely brings together world class stars of road cycling combined with a breath-taking coastal route and food and drink representative of the best that the Northern California region has to offer.
- Age: 35 – 60, 27% F, 73% M
- HHI > $150k, college educated, lived within 50 miles
- Raised in donations average of > $1,000
- Solicited > 18 donors
Donations from the Canary Challenge directly benefit the Stanford Cancer Institute and Canary Center at Stanford for Cancer Early Detection. To continue this commitment, our goal is to build relationships with potential sponsors, such that they can help underwrite the operational costs of hosting this event moving forward.
To become one of our prized sponsors, please contact us now!